Anderson, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Anderson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Anderson, California : Shasta County
Issued: 8:50 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 40.448208 Longitude: -122.2977815 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
100% chance of rain on Tonight 100% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday 20% chance of rain & snow on Saturday
Low: °F High: 48°F High: 50°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 50°F
Low: 37°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 29°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
REDDING - (KRDD)
45°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft, Broken at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
RED BLUFF - (KRBL)
45°
Cloudy
as of 8:54 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 200ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
MT SHASTA - (KMHS)
36°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
OROVILLE - (KOVE)
45°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 8:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Solid Overcast at 900ft
100% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers. Steady temperature around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

100% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 48. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers. Low around 37. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers before 10am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. High near 50. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Widespread frost, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 7am, then a chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.

Sun Almanac for Anderson, California
Sunrise: 07:16 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Anderson, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,412 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anderson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:45 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:45 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:42 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:51 am Mon92.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.