Ancient Oak West, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ancient Oak West, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 10:31 am EDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.1081633 Longitude: -77.2783164 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday 60% chance of  on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 94°F Low: 71°F High: 92°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 84°F High: 81°F
Low: 59°F Low: 56°F Low: 55°F Low: 63°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
88°
Feels like 90°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 11:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
88°
Feels like 90°F
Clear
as of 11:47 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Broken at 25000ft
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. South wind around 7 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 6 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 92. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of  Thursday Thursday... Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Ancient Oak West, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Ancient Oak West, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,720 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ancient Oak West:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:07 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:15 am Sun53.5%
Moonset:12:30 pm Sun51.0%
Last Quarter:02:42 pm Sun50.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.