Ancient Oak North, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ancient Oak North
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ancient Oak North, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 3:13 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.1228853 Longitude: -77.2722053 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of rain on Overnight 20% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 59°F High: 80°F High: 91°F High: 95°F High: 92°F High: 74°F High: 72°F High: 75°F
Low: 61°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 64°F Low: 57°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
61°
Cloudy
as of 3:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
59°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 4:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 400ft, Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
57°
Cloudy
as of 4:05 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 400ft, Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
61°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 3:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 1600ft
60% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely, mainly before 5am. Patchy fog before 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers before 7am, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Increasing Clouds on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Ancient Oak North, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Ancient Oak North, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,865 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ancient Oak North:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:51 am Thu84.2%
Moonrise:12:43 am Fri78.0%
High Moon:05:21 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:10:03 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.