Amys Acres, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Amys Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Amys Acres, Maryland : Charles County
Issued: 4:32 pm EDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.4595678 Longitude: -76.8971929 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 52°F High: 75°F High: 84°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 86°F High: 70°F High: 72°F
Low: 58°F Low: 60°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 57°F Low: 53°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
82°
Clear
as of 4:20 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUANTICO MCAS - (KNYG)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 3:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 3:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 93.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Amys Acres, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Amys Acres, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,086 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amys Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:31 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:10 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:47 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.