Amsterdam, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Amsterdam
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Amsterdam, Pennsylvania : Mercer County
Issued: 5:39 am EST Dec 4, 2022 Latitude: 41.1339489 Longitude: -80.1336712 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Partly Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday
High: 37°F Low: 22°F High: 45°F High: 47°F High: 53°F High: 47°F High: 46°F High: 42°F
Low: 35°F Low: 41°F Low: 37°F Low: 34°F Low: 29°F  
Partly Sunny Clear Increasing Clouds Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy
-
Current Conditions at
FRANKLIN - (KFKL)
21°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:12 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
BUTLER COUNTY - (KBTP)
25°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BEAVER FALLS - (KBVI)
27°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
YOUNGSTOWN - (KYNG)
23°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 13 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 7 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Monday Monday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. South wind 6 to 13 mph.

90% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain. Low around 35. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.

Sun Almanac for Amsterdam, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:30 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Amsterdam, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,248 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amsterdam:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:53 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:48 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:56 am Mon92.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.