American Canyon, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for American Canyon
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for American Canyon, California : Napa County
Issued: 3:01 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.1749179 Longitude: -122.2608044 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 10% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: °F High: 57°F High: 55°F High: 53°F High: 52°F High: 51°F High: 52°F High: 53°F
Low: 45°F Low: 40°F Low: 36°F Low: 35°F Low: 36°F Low: 37°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
NAPA - (KAPC)
46°
Cloudy
as of 8:54 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
CONCORD - (KCCR)
45°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 9:00 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 400ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
TRAVIS AFB - (KSUU)
43°
Mostly Clear
Light Rain Mist
as of 8:55 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 500ft
Current Conditions at
VACAVILLE - (KVCB)
45°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 8:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 500ft, Broken at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
90% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Rain. Steady temperature around 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 51.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

10% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Sun Almanac for American Canyon, California
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:23 PM
Moon Almanac for American Canyon, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,409 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
American Canyon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:42 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:49 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:42 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:46 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.