Amaya Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Amaya Colonia, Texas : Zavala County
Issued: 2:00 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 28.7102562 Longitude: -99.835333 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 97°F Low: 77°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GARNER FLD A - (KUVA)
95°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6500ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
COTULLA - (KCOT)
99°
Feels like 102°F
Mostly Clear
as of 2:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
HONDO - (KHDO)
97°
Feels like 100°F
Clear
as of 2:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAUGHLIN AFB - (KDLF)
93°
Feels like 94°F
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 100. East southeast wind around 10 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 100. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Amaya Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:11 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Amaya Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,712 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amaya Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:18 am Sat40.1%
High Moon:08:28 am Sat37.3%
Moonset:03:41 pm Sat34.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.