Amargosa Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Amargosa Colonia, Texas : Jim Wells County
Issued: 3:16 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 27.8864097 Longitude: -98.1072258 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 95°F Low: 75°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALICE - (KALI)
97°
Feels like 105°F
Clear
as of 2:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KINGSVILLE NAS - (KNQI)
95°
Feels like 107°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
CORPUS CHRISTI - (KCRP)
93°
Feels like 102°F
Clear
as of 2:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft, Few at 4600ft, Few at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 95. Southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between noon and 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. South southeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. South southeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Amargosa Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Amargosa Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,690 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amargosa Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:13 am Sat40.1%
High Moon:08:21 am Sat37.3%
Moonset:03:32 pm Sat34.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.