Alton, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Alton, New York : Wayne County
Issued: 12:50 am EST Jan 21, 2022 Latitude: 43.2111765 Longitude: -76.9805232 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of snow on Overnight 30% chance of snow on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of snow on Sunday Mostly Cloudy on Monday 60% chance of snow on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday
Low: 4 °F High: 11°F High: 23°F High: 26°F High: 25°F High: 32°F High: 18°F High: 22°F
Low: -1°F Low: 19°F Low: 11°F Low: 17°F Low: 11°F Low: 4°F  
Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Snow Mostly Cloudy Snow Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy
-
Current Conditions at
FULTON - (KFZY)
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 11:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 1°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.53 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHESTER - (KROC)
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 11:54 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 3°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.54 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
PENN YAN - (KPEO)
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: -0°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
SYRACUSE - (KSYR)
10°
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 12:07 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 3°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.53 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 3100ft
70% chance of snow Overnight Overnight... Snow showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -5. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -10. South wind 7 to 11 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.

70% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... Snow showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Monday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.

60% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... Snow showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.

Sun Almanac for Alton, New York
Sunrise: 07:33 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Alton, New York
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,147 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:57 am Fri89.3%
Moonset:09:52 am Fri87.4%
Moonrise:08:57 pm Fri84.0%
High Moon:03:42 am Sat81.8%
Moonset:10:14 am Sat79.6%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.