Alto, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alto
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alto, Texas : Cherokee County
Issued: 7:15 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 31.6504546 Longitude: -95.0727175 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 97°F Low: 73°F High: 100°F High: 98°F High: 100°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE - (KJSO)
75°
Cloudy
as of 7:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
NACOGDOCHES - (KOCH)
75°
Cloudy
as of 7:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
CROCKETT - (KDKR)
77°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 600ft
Current Conditions at
LUFKIN - (KLFK)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 400ft
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 104. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Sun Almanac for Alto, Texas
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Alto, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,045 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alto:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:28 am Sun91.4%
Moonrise:10:10 pm Sun87.8%
High Moon:04:17 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:32 am Mon83.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.