Alto Springs, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alto Springs, Texas : Falls County
Issued: 7:37 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 31.2860113 Longitude: -96.6705351 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 74°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 100°F High: 101°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HEARNE MUNI ARPT - (KLHB)
79°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WACO - (KACT)
81°
Clear
as of 7:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MCGREGOR - (KPWG)
77°
Clear
as of 7:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TEMPLE - (KTPL)
82°
Clear
as of 7:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 98. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 101.

Sun Almanac for Alto Springs, Texas
Sunrise: 06:49 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Alto Springs, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,591 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alto Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:51 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:06:05 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:30 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:51 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:18 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.