Altamaha, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Altamaha
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Altamaha, Georgia : Tattnall County
Issued: 7:01 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 31.9615868 Longitude: -82.2073445 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 98°F Low: 70°F High: 96°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
VIDALIA - (KVDI)
70°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
66°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
70°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 98. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 96. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Altamaha, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Altamaha, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,917 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Altamaha:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:37 am Thu83.9%
Moonrise:12:40 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:42 am Fri76.0%
Moonset:10:47 am Fri73.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.