Alta Hill, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alta Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Alta Hill, California : Nevada County
Issued: 8:50 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 39.229894 Longitude: -121.0766171 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 10% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain & snow on Friday 20% chance of rain & snow on Saturday
Low: 38°F High: 45°F High: 44°F High: 46°F High: 46°F High: 45°F High: 42°F High: 44°F
Low: 41°F Low: 32°F Low: 26°F Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 30°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUN)
46°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 9:55 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 1 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
BEALE AFB - (KBAB)
43°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 10:15 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 200ft, Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
BLUE CANYON - (KBLU)
39°
Feels like 32°F
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 10:11 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Areas of fog before 11pm. Low around 38. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 45. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Steady temperature around 41. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Widespread frost, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 9pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29.

10% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers after 10am. Widespread frost, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 45.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.

10% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.

Sun Almanac for Alta Hill, California
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Alta Hill, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,566 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alta Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:38 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:42 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:37 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:43 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.