Alonzo, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alonzo
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Alonzo, Louisiana : Winn County
Issued: 1:15 am CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 31.8640536 Longitude: -92.7051504 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Cloudy on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 96°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
NATCHITOCHES RGNL - (KIER)
75°
Clear
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ENGLAND AFB - (KAEX)
77°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
75°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PEASON RIDGE - (KAQV)
73°
Clear
as of 1:57 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

Sun Almanac for Alonzo, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Alonzo, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.97 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,716 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alonzo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:10 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:26 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:37 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.