Almadane, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Almadane, Louisiana : Vernon County
Issued: 11:05 pm CDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 30.9418614 Longitude: -93.5048936 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 73°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 97°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DE RIDDER - (KDRI)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft, Scattered at 2800ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
FT POLK AAF - (KPOE)
77°
Cloudy
as of 2:13 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2400ft, Broken at 3100ft, Solid Overcast at 16000ft
Current Conditions at
JASPER CO ARPT - (KJAS)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1600ft, Few at 4000ft, Broken at 8000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. High near 85. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Sun Almanac for Almadane, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Almadane, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.98 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,700 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Almadane:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:16 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:30 pm Fri6.5%
Moonset:10:38 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.