Allenfarm, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allenfarm
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Allenfarm, Texas : Brazos County
Issued: 8:17 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 30.3993738 Longitude: -96.2438496 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: °F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 98°F High: 100°F High: 101°F High: 100°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BRENHAM - (K11R)
Clear
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE STATION - (KCLL)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
CALDWELL - (KRWV)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
HEARNE MUNI ARPT - (KLHB)
77°
Clear
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 79. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Light east wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 101.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

Sun Almanac for Allenfarm, Texas
Sunrise: 06:49 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Allenfarm, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,612 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allenfarm:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:49 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:06:05 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:26 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:49 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:18 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.