Allen, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Allen, Georgia : Oconee County
Issued: 12:20 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 33.9456699 Longitude: -83.5437751 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 53°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 70°F High: 66°F High: 56°F High: 57°F High: 59°F
Low: 59°F Low: 56°F Low: 50°F Low: 48°F Low: 45°F Low: 45°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
50°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:15 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
50°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 1:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
52°
Clear
Fog
as of 2:19 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
070° East
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers. Widespread dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers before 9am, then a slight chance of showers after 9am. Widespread dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

Sun Almanac for Allen, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:26 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Allen, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,820 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:00 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:59 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:27 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:07:59 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.