Allegro Heights, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allegro Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Allegro Heights, California : Santa Cruz County
Issued: 3:01 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 36.9718949 Longitude: -122.037741 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 10% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 44°F High: 58°F High: 58°F High: 57°F High: 56°F High: 55°F High: 55°F High: 56°F
Low: 44°F Low: 41°F Low: 37°F Low: 36°F Low: 38°F Low: 37°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WATSONVILLE - (KWVI)
54°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain Mist
as of 7:36 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 600ft, Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
SAN JOSE REID - (KRHV)
48°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:52 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
SAN JOSE INTL - (KSJC)
48°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 7:20 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 1 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
MONTEREY - (KMRY)
52°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 7:22 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
90% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Rain. Low around 44. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 6 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

10% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Sun Almanac for Allegro Heights, California
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Allegro Heights, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 10.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,270 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allegro Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:56 pm Sat84.1%
Moonset:03:40 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:50 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:41 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:43 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.