Allatoona Pass, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Allatoona Pass, Georgia : Cherokee County
Issued: 6:01 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 34.1150983 Longitude: -84.5993773 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 50% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 71°F Low: 60°F High: 72°F High: 68°F High: 64°F High: 57°F High: 58°F High: 59°F
Low: 56°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:50 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 1 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 3/8 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
CARTERSVILLE - (KVPC)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
CHEROKEE CNTY A/P - (KCNI)
54°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers before 9am, then a chance of showers after 9am. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

50% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

Sun Almanac for Allatoona Pass, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:31 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Allatoona Pass, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,157 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allatoona Pass:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:05 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:05:04 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:32 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:08:05 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.