Aljo Estates Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Aljo Estates Colonia, Texas : El Paso County
Issued: 1:35 pm MDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 31.6231693 Longitude: -106.2605353 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 83°F Low: 68°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 65°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EL PASO - (KELP)
81°
Clear
as of 1:51 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Few at 11000ft, Few at 14000ft, Scattered at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
LAS CRUCES - (KLRU)
82°
Clear
as of 1:55 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HOLLOMAN AFB - (KHMN)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:58 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft, Few at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
ALAMOGORDO - (KALM)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Gust: 13 MPH
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 83. East southeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain and frequent lightning. Low around 68. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain and frequent lightning. High near 80. South southeast wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 65. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 9 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Aljo Estates Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Aljo Estates Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,670 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aljo Estates Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:18 pm Fri44.4%
Moonrise:12:38 am Sat40.3%
High Moon:07:54 am Sat37.5%
Moonset:03:16 pm Sat34.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.