Algonquin, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Algonquin, Maryland : Dorchester County
Issued: 3:35 am EDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 38.5828967 Longitude: -76.1057745 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of light rain on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
High: 70°F Low: 67°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 82°F High: 85°F High: 87°F
Low: 65°F Low: 62°F Low: 64°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
63°
Cloudy
as of 6:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
61°
Cloudy
as of 6:50 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
61°
Cloudy
Haze
as of 6:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
63°
Cloudy
Haze
as of 7:05 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
20% chance of light rain Today Today... Areas of drizzle with a slight chance of light rain before 11am, then a slight chance of rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 9 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 13 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am, then a slight chance of thunderstorms after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 77.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 82.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Algonquin, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Algonquin, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,741 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Algonquin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:12 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:46 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:11 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:55 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:48 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.