Algodon, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Algodon
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Algodon, California : Yuba County
Issued: 2:57 am PST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 38.9901723 Longitude: -121.5430165 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
90% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of rain on Tonight Morning Fog on Tuesday Morning Fog on Wednesday Morning Fog on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday
High: 56°F Low: 40°F High: 55°F High: 52°F High: 52°F High: 52°F High: 52°F High: 54°F
Low: 31°F Low: 33°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Morning Fog Morning Fog Morning Fog Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BEALE AFB - (KBAB)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
as of 6:30 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4900ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
SACRAMENTO MET AP - (KSMF)
50°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2500ft, Broken at 2900ft, Solid Overcast at 3700ft
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUN)
46°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:15 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 14 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1900ft, Few at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 3100ft
90% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 56. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Tuesday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

Patchy Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog. Patchy frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Morning Fog on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy fog before 9am. Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Morning Fog on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy fog before 1am, then patchy fog after 4am. Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

Rain on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

Sun Almanac for Algodon, California
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Algodon, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,472 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Algodon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:12 pm Mon94.8%
High Moon:10:26 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:50 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.