Algiers, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Algiers
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Algiers, Louisiana : Orleans County
Issued: 3:05 am CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 29.9449262 Longitude: -90.0467379 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Cloudy on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day Thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 78°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 78°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 80°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAKEFRONT ARPT - (KNEW)
79°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NEW ORLEANS NAS - (KNBG)
75°
Clear
Mist
as of 3:26 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NEW ORLEANS INTL - (KMSY)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft, Scattered at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
SLIDELL - (KASD)
77°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1800ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Calm wind.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 4pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 89. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 80. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Sun Almanac for Algiers, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Algiers, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.02 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,642 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Algiers:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:04 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:15 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:21 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.