Alden, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Alden, Nebraska : Morrill County
Issued: 2:15 am MDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 41.5613648 Longitude: -103.0363181 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of  on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of  on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 53°F High: 77°F High: 67°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 74°F High: 80°F
Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 40°F Low: 41°F Low: 46°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SIDNEY - (KSNY)
52°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
41°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
48°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
48°
Clear
as of 4:15 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of  Today Today... A slight chance of showers between 4pm and 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers between noon and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 77. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of rain and thunderstorms before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Alden, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Alden, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,827 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:11:30 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:50 pm Sat2.2%
Moonrise:04:48 am Sun1.1%
High Moon:12:16 pm Sun0.6%
Moonset:07:54 pm Sun0.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.