Alaska, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alaska
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Alaska, Wisconsin : Kewaunee County
Issued: 5:24 pm CDT Oct 5, 2022 Latitude: 44.5405547 Longitude: -87.5011977 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Columbus Day Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Cloudy on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Columbus Day 10% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 53°F High: 57 °F High: 46°F High: 56°F High: 58°F High: 57°F High: 60°F High: 62°F
Low: 38°F Low: 33°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
STURGEON BAY - (KSUE)
64°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MANITOWOC - (KMTW)
64°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREEN BAY - (KGRB)
66°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MENOMINEE - (KMNM)
64°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of sprinkles before 8pm, then a chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 57 by 9am, then falling to around 50 during the remainder of the day. West wind 7 to 12 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Areas of frost between 2am and 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Columbus Day Columbus Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Sun Almanac for Alaska, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Alaska, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,789 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alaska:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:44 pm Wed82.6%
Moonset:02:42 am Thu84.4%
Moonrise:05:22 pm Thu89.1%
High Moon:10:36 pm Thu90.6%
Moonset:04:00 am Fri92.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 25
First Quarter: Sun Oct 2
Full Moon: Sun Oct 9
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 17
New Moon: Tue Oct 25
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.