Alamo Alto, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alamo Alto, Texas : El Paso County
Issued: 1:30 am MDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 31.4051216 Longitude: -106.023861 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 97°F Low: 71°F High: 98°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 93°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EL PASO - (KELP)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:51 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 14000ft, Broken at 22000ft
Current Conditions at
LAS CRUCES - (KLRU)
70°
Clear
as of 6:15 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GUADALUPE PASS - (KGDP)
73°
Clear
as of 5:51 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALAMOGORDO - (KALM)
66°
Clear
as of 6:15 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 97. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 98. East southeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East southeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

Sun Almanac for Alamo Alto, Texas
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Alamo Alto, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,943 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alamo Alto:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:14 am Sun91.5%
Moonrise:09:55 pm Sun87.9%
High Moon:04:02 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:17 am Mon83.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.