Al Tahoe, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Al Tahoe, California : El Dorado County
Issued: 3:31 am PST Dec 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.9418523 Longitude: -119.9835148 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain on Overnight 90% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 60% chance of snow on Monday 20% chance of snow on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of snow on Friday 20% chance of snow on Saturday
Low: 37°F High: 39°F High: 34°F High: 32°F High: 33°F High: 32°F High: 28°F High: 34°F
Low: 27°F Low: 21°F Low: 17°F Low: 20°F Low: 23°F Low: 19°F  
Rain Rain & Snow Snow Snow Sunny Partly Sunny Snow Snow
-
Current Conditions at
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE - (KTVL)
34°
Feels like 25°F
Clear
Light Snow Mist
as of 3:22 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
190° South
Current Conditions at
TRUCKEE - (KTRK)
32°
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 3:38 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1400ft
Current Conditions at
RENO - (KRNO)
36°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:10 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUN)
45°
Cloudy
as of 3:35 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3700ft, Solid Overcast at 4500ft
90% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers. Low around 37. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

90% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... Rain showers before 10am, then snow showers. High near 39. Breezy, with a south wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

40% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered snow showers, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

60% chance of snow Monday Monday... Snow showers likely, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

40% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 33.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 20.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 32.

20% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.

20% chance of snow Friday Friday... A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.

10% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.

20% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.

Sun Almanac for Al Tahoe, California
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Al Tahoe, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,257 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Al Tahoe:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:38 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:33 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:38 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.