Akin, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Akin, Illinois : Franklin County
Issued: 1:18 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 37.9881043 Longitude: -88.7475606 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 74°F Low: 56°F High: 70°F High: 78°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 92°F
Low: 54°F Low: 60°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:45 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 20 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 5500ft, Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
70°
Cloudy
as of 12:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a chance of showers between 9pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 67. South wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 6 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Akin, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Akin, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 26.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,582 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Akin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:39 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:03 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:47 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:40 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.