Air City, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Air City, New York : Oneida County
Issued: 6:50 am EST Jan 20, 2022 Latitude: 43.2200695 Longitude: -75.4223958 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of snow on Today 20% chance of snow on Tonight Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of snow on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of snow on Tuesday 30% chance of snow on Wednesday
High: 14°F Low: -8°F High: 9 °F High: 18°F High: 26°F High: 21°F High: 29°F High: 21°F
Low: -12°F Low: 11°F Low: 4 °F Low: 9 °F Low: 13°F  
Snow Snow Sunny Sunny Snow Partly Sunny Snow Snow
-
Current Conditions at
GRIFFISS AFB - (KRME)
23°
Feels like 10°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:21 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 14°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2600ft, Broken at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
SYRACUSE - (KSYR)
21°
Feels like 7°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 5:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 10°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2900ft, Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
FULTON - (KFZY)
18°
Feels like 5°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 6:25 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 10°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1700ft, Solid Overcast at 2400ft
30% chance of snow Today Today... A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of flurries before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -16. Light west wind.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around -12. Calm wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind.

20% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of snow showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 21.

50% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Air City, New York
Sunrise: 07:28 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Air City, New York
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,255 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Air City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:21 am Thu93.4%
Moonrise:07:44 pm Thu91.1%
High Moon:02:51 am Fri89.3%
Moonset:09:46 am Fri87.4%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.