Agua Caliente, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Agua Caliente
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Agua Caliente, California : Sonoma County
Issued: 11:41 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.3240804 Longitude: -122.4880366 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Morning Fog on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 10% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 45°F High: 57°F High: 57°F High: 56°F High: 56°F High: 53°F High: 55°F High: 56°F
Low: 42°F Low: 38°F Low: 34°F Low: 34°F Low: 36°F Low: 34°F  
Rain Rain Rain Morning Fog Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
NAPA - (KAPC)
46°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 2:02 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
SANTA ROSA - (KSTS)
46°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:59 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 500ft, Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
VACAVILLE - (KVCB)
45°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
TRAVIS AFB - (KSUU)
45°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle Mist
as of 2:39 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft, Few at 2200ft, Broken at 3000ft, Broken at 3500ft, Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
90% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Rain. Patchy fog. Steady temperature around 45. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Patchy fog between 4am and 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Tuesday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Widespread frost, mainly before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain after 10am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

10% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Sun Almanac for Agua Caliente, California
Sunrise: 07:11 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Agua Caliente, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,136 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Agua Caliente:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:43 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:49 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:43 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:48 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.