Ager, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ager
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Ager, California : Siskiyou County
Issued: 8:45 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 41.8662529 Longitude: -122.4605772 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
70% chance of rain & snow on Tonight 60% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 20% chance of rain & snow on Friday 20% chance of rain & snow on Saturday
Low: 31°F High: 44°F High: 42°F High: 40°F High: 39°F High: 39°F High: 40°F High: 40°F
Low: 27°F Low: 23°F Low: 19°F Low: 19°F Low: 26°F Low: 24°F  
Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
MONTAGUE/SSK - (KSIY)
34°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT SHASTA - (KMHS)
37°
Cloudy
as of 9:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
MEDFORD - (KMFR)
34°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KLAMATH FALLS - (KLMT)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Cloudy
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3700ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
70% chance of rain & snow Tonight Tonight... Rain likely. Snow level 4400 feet lowering to 3800 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... Rain likely. Snow level 3200 feet rising to 3800 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain and snow before 4am, then a chance of snow. Snow level 2800 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 10am and 1pm, then a slight chance of rain after 1pm. Snow level rising to 3300 feet in the afternoon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

20% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

Sun Almanac for Ager, California
Sunrise: 07:21 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Ager, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,565 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ager:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:48 am Sun86.2%
Moonrise:02:44 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:43 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:55 am Mon92.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.