Agate, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Agate
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Agate, Nebraska : Sioux County
Issued: 1:45 pm MDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 42.4199638 Longitude: -103.7938264 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 10% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 48°F High: 88°F High: 80°F High: 70°F High: 67°F High: 58°F High: 58°F High: 67°F
Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 45°F Low: 40°F Low: 36°F Low: 36°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TORRINGTON AIRPORT - (KTOR)
84°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
86°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
82°
Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers between noon and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind 5 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy.

10% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Agate, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Agate, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 26.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,215 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Agate:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:59 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:49 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:51 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.