Aerial, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Aerial, Georgia : Habersham County
Issued: 9:32 am EDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 34.66454 Longitude: -83.6443421 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 65°F High: 86°F High: 78°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 78°F
Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 60°F Low: 63°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS - (KRHP)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft, Broken at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
MACON CNTY ARPT - (K1A5)
72°
Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:24 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft, Broken at 3100ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Light south wind. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 78. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of showers. Low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers between noon and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Sun Almanac for Aerial, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Aerial, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 63%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,591 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aerial:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:56 am Sat62.5%
Moonrise:02:24 am Sun55.7%
High Moon:07:41 am Sun53.3%
Moonset:01:05 pm Sun50.8%
Last Quarter:02:42 pm Sun50.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Georgia's Current Temperatures
Georgia's Current Temperature Map


Georgia's Satellite ImageGeorgia Satellite Image

Georgia's Current Wind DirectionGeorgia's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 7137 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
88° Boothville Hel, Louisiana
and 6 other locations
Low
Temp
30° Elk Mountain, Wyoming
and 15 other locations
Wind
Speed
32mph Clovis, New Mexico
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
47mph Detroit, Michigan
Wind
Chill
21° Colorado Springs Meadow Lake, Colorado
Heat
Index
102° Boothville Hel, Louisiana
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.31Hg Chinook, Montana
Low
Pressure
29.76Hg Corpus ChristiNAS, Texas
and 7 other locations
# Locations Reporting Snow 21
# Locations Reporting Rain 71
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 4
# Locations Reporting Fog 10
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 64°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.