Ady, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ady
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Ady, Texas : Potter County
Issued: 5:25 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 35.4856041 Longitude: -102.1324141 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 96°F Low: 69°F High: 97°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 85°F
Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DUMAS - (KDUX)
64°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AMARILLO - (KAMA)
72°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DALHART - (KDHT)
61°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BORGER - (KBGD)
77°
Clear
as of 5:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 96. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. South southwest wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Ady, Texas
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Ady, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,919 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ady:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:56 am Sun91.3%
Moonrise:10:40 pm Sun87.6%
High Moon:04:46 am Mon85.7%
Moonset:11:02 am Mon83.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.