Advocates Choice, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Advocates Choice
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Advocates Choice, Maryland : Carroll County
Issued: 7:31 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.6417679 Longitude: -76.9830367 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 79°F Low: 60°F High: 89°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 72°F High: 70°F High: 72°F
Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 62°F Low: 54°F Low: 55°F  
Morning Fog Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE PARK ARPT - (KCGS)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Scattered at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Broken at 6000ft
Morning Fog on Today Today... Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 79. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers between 2pm and 5pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Advocates Choice, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Advocates Choice, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,953 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Advocates Choice:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:44 am Fri78.0%
High Moon:05:20 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:10:00 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.