Adel, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Adel, Texas : Lavaca County
Issued: 11:10 am CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 29.3496889 Longitude: -97.1730425 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 96°F Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 97°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FAYETTE RGNL AIR - (K3T5)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Cloudy
as of 12:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 107. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 104. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light east southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Light south wind becoming south southeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 96. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 97.

Sun Almanac for Adel, Texas
Sunrise: 06:56 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Adel, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,393 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:09 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:48 am Sat97.8%
Moonset:08:33 am Sat96.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.