Addison Heights, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Addison Heights, Georgia : Cobb County
Issued: 4:36 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 34.0328777 Longitude: -84.5340988 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 50% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 56°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 69°F High: 65°F High: 57°F High: 58°F High: 60°F
Low: 60°F Low: 56°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
55°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:30 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
54°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 3:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
54°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:32 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
CHEROKEE CNTY A/P - (KCNI)
54°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:15 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers before 9am, then a chance of showers after 9am. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Sun Almanac for Addison Heights, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:31 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Addison Heights, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,016 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Addison Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:05 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:05:04 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:31 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:08:04 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.