Adams, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Adams
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Adams, California : Lake County
Issued: 3:02 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 38.8562911 Longitude: -122.7197114 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 38°F High: 43°F High: 44°F High: 43°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 40°F High: 43°F
Low: 40°F Low: 39°F Low: 37°F Low: 36°F Low: 38°F Low: 37°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
SANTA ROSA - (KSTS)
46°
Cloudy
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
UKIAH - (KUKI)
43°
Cloudy
as of 9:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1100ft, Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 4300ft
Current Conditions at
NAPA - (KAPC)
48°
Cloudy
as of 9:54 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
VACAVILLE - (KVCB)
45°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1700ft
90% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers. Low around 38. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers, mainly after 10pm. Low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 44.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.

Sun Almanac for Adams, California
Sunrise: 07:14 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Adams, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,536 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adams:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:45 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:50 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:44 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:50 am Mon92.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.