Ada, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ada
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Ada, Louisiana : Bienville County
Issued: 2:07 pm CDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 32.5459856 Longitude: -93.1404423 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday
High: 93°F Low: 71°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 92°F High: 95°F High: 96°F
Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F  
Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BARKSDALE AFB - (KBAD)
91°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 18000ft
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT DOWNTOWN - (KDTN)
93°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT - (KSHV)
93°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 28000ft
Current Conditions at
NATCHITOCHES RGNL - (KIER)
93°
Feels like 97°F
Clear
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 93. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 96.

Sun Almanac for Ada, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Ada, Louisiana
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.62 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,879 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ada:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:18 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:07:13 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:40 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:02 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.