Abington Shores, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Abington Shores
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Abington Shores, Maryland : Calvert County
Issued: 10:29 pm EDT Aug 8, 2022 Latitude: 38.5853983 Longitude: -76.6677399 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Overnight Sunny on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
Low: 77°F High: 93°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 82°F
Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 66°F  
Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
84°
Clear
as of 11:41 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
81°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 10:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Few at 26000ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft, Few at 25000ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then isolated showers between 2am and 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 100. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 82.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Sun Almanac for Abington Shores, Maryland
Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Abington Shores, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,822 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Abington Shores:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:52 am Tue88.8%
Moonrise:06:46 pm Tue93.4%
High Moon:11:23 pm Tue94.5%
Moonset:04:03 am Wed95.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.