Zolfo Springs, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Zolfo Springs, Florida : Hardee County
Issued: 3:03 am EDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 27.4933718 Longitude: -81.7959155 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 92°F Low: 73°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 103. East southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Zolfo Springs, Florida
Sunrise: 07:01 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Zolfo Springs, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 69%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,228 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Zolfo Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:47 pm Wed64.6%
High Moon:06:22 am Thu62.0%
Moonset:01:02 pm Thu59.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.