Zerkel, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Zerkel, Minnesota : Clearwater County
Issued: 2:29 am CDT Sep 20, 2019 Latitude: 47.3107911 Longitude: -95.3816878 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 77°F Low: 64°F High: 71°F High: 61°F High: 67°F High: 67°F High: 59°F High: 58°F
Low: 51°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F Low: 43°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South southeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 64. South southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 71. South wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 6 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 8 to 10 mph.

Sun Almanac for Zerkel, Minnesota
Sunrise: 07:06 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Zerkel, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,169 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Zerkel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:49 am Fri67.4%
Moonset:01:34 pm Fri64.3%
Moonrise:10:50 pm Fri60.4%
High Moon:06:41 am Sat57.0%
Moonset:02:39 pm Sat53.6%
Last Quarter:09:41 pm Sat50.4%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.