Woodlake, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Woodlake
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Woodlake, Tennessee : Wilson County
Issued: 7:37 pm CDT Aug 20, 2019 Latitude: 36.2428313 Longitude: -86.5847176 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 74°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Woodlake, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Woodlake, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 74%
Moon Age: 19.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,657 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Woodlake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:27 pm Tue74.1%
High Moon:04:57 am Wed71.8%
Moonset:11:35 am Wed69.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.