Wooden Hills, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Wooden Hills, Arkansas : Boone County
Issued: 8:35 am CDT Aug 23, 2019 Latitude: 36.3370136 Longitude: -93.0604536 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 79°F Low: 67°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 65°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 79. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 79. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wooden Hills, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Wooden Hills, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 50%
Moon Age: 22.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,043 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wooden Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:09:56 am Fri50.4%
Moonset:02:01 pm Fri48.7%
Moonrise:12:35 am Sat44.1%
High Moon:07:46 am Sat41.0%
Moonset:03:03 pm Sat37.8%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.