Woodcleft, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Woodcleft, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 10:45 am EDT Aug 3, 2020 Latitude: 28.0075 Longitude: -82.46 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 79°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 92°F
Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F  
Mostly Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL - (KTPA)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft, Broken at 28000ft
Current Conditions at
TAMPA/VANDENBURG - (KVDF)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
ST PETERSBURG - (KPIE)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind around 9 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. High near 92. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 76. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. High near 93. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Woodcleft, Florida
Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Woodcleft, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,896 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Woodcleft:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:11:59 am Mon100.0%
Moonrise:08:42 pm Mon99.9%
High Moon:02:09 am Tue99.6%
Moonset:07:39 am Tue99.3%
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
First Quarter: Mon Jul 27
Full Moon: Mon Aug 3
Last Quarter: Tue Aug 11
New Moon: Tue Aug 18
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.