Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin : Wood County
Issued: 8:54 am CDT Oct 21, 2020 Latitude: 44.3835763 Longitude: -89.8173466 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon 10% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of freezing rain & snow on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of rain & snow on Sunday Mostly Cloudy on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 42°F Low: 32°F High: 46°F High: 43°F High: 40°F High: 41°F High: 40°F High: 38°F
Low: 37°F Low: 24°F Low: 29°F Low: 29°F Low: 23°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Freezing Rain & Snow Rain Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WISCONSIN RAPIDS - (KISW)
39°
Cloudy
as of 11:23 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
STEVENS POINT - (KSTE)
36°
Feels like 27°F
Cloudy
as of 11:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1400ft
Current Conditions at
MARSHFIELD - (KMFI)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
MOSINEE - (KCWA)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1400ft
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

90% chance of freezing rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of snow and freezing rain before 7am, then a chance of freezing rain between 7am and 9am, then rain after 9am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 46. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

100% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 37. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

70% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... Snow likely before 10am, then rain and snow likely between 10am and 2pm, then rain likely after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41.

70% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, possibly mixing with snow after 9pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, with a low around 29.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Monday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 38.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:23 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 31%
Moon Age: 5.50 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,878 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wisconsin Rapids:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:13 pm Wed30.7%
High Moon:05:36 pm Wed32.6%
Moonset:09:58 pm Wed34.5%
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
First Quarter: Fri Oct 23
Full Moon: Sat Oct 31
Last Quarter: Sun Nov 8
New Moon: Sun Nov 15
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.