Winston, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Winston
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Winston, Florida : Polk County
Issued: 6:27 pm EDT Aug 24, 2019 Latitude: 28.0316879 Longitude: -82.0148055 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 74°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 89°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 74. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Winston, Florida
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Winston, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 36%
Moon Age: 23.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,941 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Winston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:52 am Sun33.2%
High Moon:08:54 am Sun30.2%
Moonset:03:59 pm Sun27.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.