Windermere, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Windermere
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Windermere, Tennessee : Montgomery County
Issued: 8:36 am CDT Apr 25, 2019 Latitude: 36.5350474 Longitude: -87.2288943 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 73°F Low: 55°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 82°F
Low: 47°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F Low: 60°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Low around 55. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Windermere, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Windermere, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 63%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,706 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Windermere:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:58 am Thu62.4%
Moonrise:01:44 am Fri56.6%
High Moon:06:47 am Fri54.6%
Moonset:11:52 am Fri52.6%
Last Quarter:05:18 pm Fri50.4%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.