Windamere, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Windamere
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Windamere, Arkansas : Pulaski County
Issued: 3:35 am CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 34.6742594 Longitude: -92.3376524 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 63°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 90°F High: 87°F
Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LITTLE ROCK ADAMS FLD - (KLIT)
64°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LITTLE ROCK AFB - (KLRF)
61°
Clear
as of 2:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PINE BLUFF - (KPBF)
64°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
70°
Clear
as of 2:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Windamere, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Windamere, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 10.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,993 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Windamere:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:58 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:46 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:25 am Wed91.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.