Willow Oak, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Willow Oak
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Willow Oak, Florida : Polk County
Issued: 3:24 am EDT Aug 23, 2019 Latitude: 27.9161364 Longitude: -82.0178623 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 98. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 98. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Willow Oak, Florida
Sunrise: 07:02 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Willow Oak, Florida
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 50%
Moon Age: 22.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,065 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Willow Oak:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:10:56 am Fri50.0%
Moonset:01:59 pm Fri48.7%
Moonrise:01:06 am Sat43.9%
High Moon:07:59 am Sat40.9%
Moonset:02:59 pm Sat37.9%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.